Bjarne Nielsen of Neltec Denmark provided these beautiful pictures of the Wildlife we saw.
You can view more pictures here.
2019 S.I.T. BULLETIN BOARD & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Jack Thompson was elected President of S.I.T. for 2019 – 2020 at the Annual Technical Congress held in Durban, South Africa.
- Applications for Technical Papers and Posters for the S. I. T. Technical Conference to be held on May 3 – 6, 2020, in New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A., are being accepted by Program Chairman Michael Burchell at Michael.Burchell@asr-group.com
- Edgar Aguirre received the Crystal Award.
- The Meade Award for the 2018 Technical Congress was presented to Chris Mayhew, Carlton Haynes, Robert Howe, David Cooper and Craig Parker, British Sugar, for the best S.I.T. Paper #1181, “Developments in the repeatability of Cooling Crystallizer performance”
- The Frank Chapman Award for the 2018 Technical Congress was presented to Emmanuel Sarir and Benhur R. Pabon, Carbo-Solutions International, for the best poster, S.I.T. Paper #1199, “Novel Technologies: Run Off Treatment for Sugar Refineries”
- The next Board of Directors Meeting will be held on Sunday, May 3, 2020, 3:30 PM, at the JW Marriott New Orleans, 614 Canal St, New Orleans, LA, U.S.A.
- The Executive Committee Meeting #1 is tentatively scheduled to take place by conference call on Thursday, October 10, 2019, at 8:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.